Full Lab Analysis Kit
Simply fill the vial with water and send it back to our lab. In 7-10 days you will receive a written report with your results and how they stack up against the EPA's maximum contaminant level for 103 different contaminants.
The laboratory performs analysis according to US EPA and industry standard methods to meet state compliance requirements as well as performing informational tests for quality control purposes. The laboratory participates in US Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Proficiency Testing Programs and is accredited by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP). Turnaround Time: Test results are typically completed and mailed within 7-10 business days from the date samples are received at the laboratory.
This kit includes the following analyses:
(1) Bacteria (presence/absence for coliform and E.coli)
(19) Heavy metals and minerals
(11) Other inorganic chemicals and physical factors
(5) Organic chemicals - Trihalomethanes
(47) Volatile organic chemicals
(20) Pesticides, Herbicides and PCBs
Other Important Information: